Wednesday, January 7, 2009

***ATTENTION***
My mom's wedding is next week!! And this is as far as we have got on my dress... *sighs* But it sure is cute so far! I am so excited for her wedding. I was a little iffy at first but now he is part of the family. He is hilarious, respectful, genuine and much much more. (You just have to meet him and you will see what I am talking about) Anyway, THE WEDDING... It is getting stressful now. We have to finish the invitations (I know I know we should have sent them out already!) We need to finish the dresses. And tons of more stuff. But hey, this is just teaching me to not procrastinate my wedding.. Which by the way will be in approximately 4 years.. haha. Well I better go and sew some dresses! 
***YOU MAY RETURN TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING***

2 comments:

  1. That dress makes you look FAaabUUuuLuuussss!!!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great daughter! Thanks for loving Jim too!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete